Our approach to women’s , men’s, and senior’s health starts with a whole body evaluation to determine the source of pain or dysfunction whether it is general aches, arthritis, weakness, postural deviations, overuse injuries, or high risk of falling. We assess strength, muscle and postural imbalances, joint stiffness, flexibility, and movement patterns to determine the causes of your pain or difficulty in your activities. We develop a plan with you to meet your goals for rehabilitation and returning to daily, recreational, work, child care, travel, volunteer, and athletic activities.
- Rehabilitation from injury, arthritis, overuse injuries, and pain
- Posture and movement pattern training for better function in daily and recreational activities
- Exercise training and building a daily exercise regime
- Balance training and reduction of fall risk
- Training in your recreational and athletic activities for improved technique and reduced risk of injury