We use a whole body approach to evaluation to determine the source of your problem rather than just treating the symptoms. We use hands on manual therapy, exercise training, postural, balance, and movement technique training to help you meet your goals of returning to activity and sports. We focus on performance in daily life, recreational activities, sports, and dance with perfect technique to reduce the risk of injury and enhance performance.
We specialize in all pain and injuries that affect your muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, joints, and nerves from general back pain to acute severe sciatica, from knee arthritis to ACL tears, shin splints, and ankle sprains, from neck pain and rotator cuff tendonitis to tennis elbow. We provide rehabilitation and sports training for people of all ages from young athletes to seniors.
We love working with local athletes and dancers, watching their games and performances, and featuring them and their accomplishments on our website and social media. It is so awesome to celebrate your successes!
- Spine Care and Rehabilitation
- Shoulder, Arm, and Hand
- Hip, Knee, and Ankle
- Sprains, Strains, Soft Tissue Scarring and Adhesions
- Muscle Imbalances
- Myofascial adhesions and pain
- Sports Rehab & Conditioning
- Sports Injury Prevention & Performance Enhancement
- Dance rehabilitation and technique training
- Posture, muscle memory, and movement pattern training for proper technique